Total Blog Views:

Thursday 17 May 2012

Hello again, 
time for some colour seeing as it's been very dull and grey outside these last few weeks!


During our Orientation Weekend, we sang 'Jesus, all for Jesus' (by Robin Mark) and I couldn't help thinking 'this is our song'.
Perhaps it was just my imagination, but our singing seemed to come together and we were really meaning it.   Then we sang it again this last Sunday at Park URC and I was reminded of that sense of deep prayerfulness, so I decided I would share it with you here.
The words in the second verse, are our prayer for this Church Community Project.


Jesus, all for Jesus,
All I am and have and ever hope to be.



All of my ambitions, hopes and plans
I surrender these into Your hands.
All of my ambitions, hopes and plans
I surrender these into Your hands.
 



For it's only in Your will that I am free,
Jesus, all for Jesus,
All I am and have and ever hope to be.



All our ambitions, hopes and plans we surrender into God's hands, so that as we go representing our communities here in Reading, Rugby and Manchester, we will be able to share God's love in the community of Siyabuswa.
May our God of Sun, Rain and Rainbows continue to bless us in our plans and preparations.


Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment